Monday, April 15, 2013

Didn't See That Coming...

I love when God works things out that I had no idea was coming.


Yesterday our flight was cancelled. While pastor Rick and I would love to be home with our families, God is never mistaken. Because our flight was cancelled, I met 2 ladies last night who are here at the hotel from Pennsylvania, a mother and daughter. The daughter is here studying social development of developing countries. As I spoke with them, God opened the door for me to share the Gospel with them. While the mother had her mind made up about what she believed, the daughter was very open and receptive. She had seen what Islam was like and knew it was not a religion of love. Her mom debated me on homosexuality, politics, and Islam, but the whole time the daughter was very intently listening.


Thank you, Jesus, for another opportunity to share the Gospel. Who knew You would lead me to Africa to share about Your love with Americans!


Our flight should leave tonight, if not i’ll let you know!


In Christ,

jon walton



Didn't See That Coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment