Tuesday, April 19, 2011

That Meant So Much...

My wife is awesome. For the past two weeks, I have been extremely busy. I have not had anytime to help out with the house work. Missy has been working on her master's degree as well as working full time, so I have been doing all I can to help out. But, as I said, I have just been too busy to help out for a bit. I came home late the other night expecting to do laundry. I knew I had my last clean pair of jeans on and was expecting to have a late night. I came in and heard the dryer running. Missy was already in bed, but had started the laundry so I didn't have to stay up. It was such a relief. I could wait till they are done, hang them up and get some sleep. It meant so much to me. She was busy, but still took the time to help me out. It wasn't a big grand gesture of love, its not like she had to think about what would help me, she just saw something that needed done and did it. Its not always the big stuff that sticks or means the most. It really doesn't take much to fulfill John 15:17, "This is what I command you: love one another."
Show someone you love them today. It doesn't have to be big or extravagant.

In Christ,
jon walton
Back to C3

No comments:

Post a Comment